FREE SHIPPING, U.S. Ground, 48 cont. states only
Shop with confidence
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe & secure. All our products (except downloadable software) are backed up by a 30-day money-back guarantee.View our shopping policy
Open Box Clearance Item at a Reduced Price
Digital Plan Measure
The affordable Scale Master® Classic is designed for building, engineering and construction professionals. Obtain fast, accurate Linear, Area and Volume take-offs from blueprints, drawings and maps. It features seventy-two built-in scales - 6 custom scales and 2 built-in memories. A 'Lock switch' holds a Mode or Scale in either Metric or Imperial dimensions. It is an ideal tool for preparing bids and estimates in the field or office. It helps you:
- Dramatically Cut Take-Off Time
- Speed Estimates
- Improve Profit
- Reduce Errors
- Improve Crew Productivity
For Contractors, Estimators, Engineers, Landscapers, Pipeline Builders, Excavators, Concrete Contractors, Plumbers, HVAC Contractors, Fencing Specialists, Telecommunication and Cable System Contractors, Pavers, Electrical Contractors or anyone needing fast, accurate takeoffs from plans and blueprints.
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Perform Instant Linear, Rectangular Area and
- Volume Take-Offs; use it like a pen--just roll and measure!
- Convert between scales and dimensions
- Custom Scales: Six (6) user-set custom scales. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for future use.
- Calculate Rectangular Areas/Volumes (L x W x H). Roll and enter Length of room, then Width and instantly calculate Square Footage.
- A total of 72 Built-In Scales;
39 Imperial (feet-inch) and 33 Metric,
- Multiple dimensional units for versatility; select your favorite measurement units: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Inches, Yards, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers--including Square and Cubic formats of each.
Time Saving Utilities:
- Rolls distances in either direction and accepts dimensions as fast as you can accurately roll them.
- Measures regular & irregular linear distances or odd-shapes.
- Subtract and Counter Feature: Lets you subtract if you roll too far. Also lets you count items (e.g., studs, outlets, etc.) and accumulate in memory.
- Easy-to-read display shows
your measurement in Feet/Inches or Metric.
- Soft Protective Pouch
- Complete User's Guide
- (2) Long-life Lithium Batteries (CR-2032)
- Full One-year Limited Warranty
6.7" x 1.6" x 0.6" (171 x 41 x 15 mm)
0.025" (0.635 mm)
Weight (product only with battery):
1.9 oz. (54 g)
Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
LCD segment; 7 Digit main display, 3 digit count, 5 digit scale display, with Annunciator-legends
0.76 x 2.5" (19 x 64 mm)
Mechanical accuracy 99.8%. Users should allow for 2-4% variance for start/stop points and rolling surfaces.
Be the first to review this product!