Model # 8030
Ultimate Professional Conversion Calculator
The ConversionCalc Plus is an easy-to-use and powerful handheld calculator that provides more than 500 conversion combinations using 70 built-in Standard, Metric and other units of measure. Work in and convert between linear, area and volume units, plus weights, temperatures, velocity, flow rates, pressure, torque, energy and power. Don’t waste time looking up tables in books and online. Get quick, accurate solutions for all your professional conversion needs.
With the ConversionCalc Plus you can enter and convert everything from very large units to micro- and nano-units-- kilograms and tons, drams, scruples, grains, microliters, even tablespoons and cups. Virtually any conversion is at your fingertips with the ConversionCalc Plus.
Ideal for Health Care Professionals, Scientists, Pharmacists, Nutritionists, Lab Techs, Engineers, Specifiers and Importers/Exporters.
Works in and converts between:
- Linear, Area and Volume Dimensions: Feet-Inch-Fractions and metric, plus board feet, acre feet, gallon, fluid ounces, quart, pint, tablespoon, teaspoon, drams, minims; liters, milliliters, deciliter, centiliter, microliter, nanoliter, drops (gtts)
- Weight: pounds, tons, dry ounces, metric tons, grams, milligrams, micrograms, nanograms, grains, scruples
- Pressure: pounds per square inch, pounds per square foot, bars, kiloPascals, megaPascals
- Torque: pound-inch, pound-foot, Newton-meters
- Flow Rate: gallons per minute, ounces per second, liters per second, milliliters per second
- Weight per Volume: from metric tons per cubic meter to grains per cubic inch and everything in between
- Energy: Joules, British thermal units, kilocalories
- Temperature: Fahrenheit, Celsius, Rankine, Réamur, Kelvin
- Velocity - feet per minute, inches per second, feet per second, miles per hour, meters per second, millimeters per second, kilometers per hour
- Power - horsepower, Btu per hour, kilowatts
- User Preferences: set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Exponents, Mathematical Operation
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
- Backspace Key: Easily correct entry errors
- "Paperless" Tape: Allows review of the last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Standard Calculations: Works as a math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, π, 1/x, X2, and √
- Protective Slide Cover
- Quick Reference and Pocket Reference Guides
- One 3-volt CR2016 Long-life Battery
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
5.7" x 3.0" x 0.65" (145 mm x 76 mm x 17 mm)
Weight: 4.15 oz. (118 gm) Includes slide cover and Pocket Reference Guide
One 3-volt CR2016 Long-life battery
14 Digits (8 normal, 6 fractions) with full annunciators
0.73" x 2.56" (19 mm x 65 mm)
12 Digit Internal Accuracy
|User: Rhonda Grooms from West Union, OH|
|I find the ConversionCalc Plus calculator very useful and I have started letting my Pharmacy Tech students use them. We use the calculators to convert everything from kilograms and tons, drams, scruples, grains, microliters, even tablespoons and cups. Virtually any conversion is at our fingertips with the ConversionCalc Plus. It makes it so much easier for the students because there are no charts to look up, and they can calculate medications in seconds. My students will continue to use the ConversionCalc Plus calculator.|
Click for larger image
[+] What are my shipping costs?
Standard Ground (3 - 9 Business Days)
*within the Continental U.S. AK, HI and Int'l orders will be quoted.
[+] Shop with confidence!
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe & secure.
All our products (except downloadable software) are backed up by a 30-day money-back guarantee.View our shopping policy