Trades Math and Conversion Calculator
The Tradesman Calc is specifically designed to be useful in trades requiring technical math, including Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting - virtually any skilled trade requiring applied math skills.
This powerful, easy-to-use calculator helps tradesmen on the job whenever they need to use or calculate dimensional math, fractions (ruler, proper, improper, and mixed), unit conversions, ratios and proportions, trigonometry/trig and plane geometry (right triangles/angles, circular and polygonal shapes). In addition, the Tradesman Calc has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The calculator also has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The Tradesman Calc is easy-to-teach and easy-to-learn, making it ideal for instructors helping students in career and technical education programs develop and expand their applied and practical math skills.
- Work in Architectural (ruler) fractions (1/4 inch, 1/16 inch, etc.), proper fractions (2/3), mixed number fractions (1 2/3) and improper fractions (5/3)
- Solve dimensional math problems, and convert between U.S. and metric dimensional math units
- Solve angle and side problems with trigonometry
- Enter and solve circle, arc, radius hexagonal and polygonal dimensions
- Convert between decimal and fraction
- Enter and solve ratios and proportions
- Enter math equations using order of operations
- Work with exponents
- Protective Slide Cover
- Quick Reference and Pocket Reference Guide
- One 3-volt long-life (CR2016) battery
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
5.7" x 3.0" x 0.65" (145 mm x 76 mm x 17 mm)
Weight: 4.15 oz. (118 gm) Includes Slide Cover and Pocket Reference Guide
One 3-volt (CR2016) Long-life Battery
15 Digits (8 normal, 7 fractions) with full annunciators
0.73" x 2.56" (19 mm x 65 mm)
12 Digit Internal Accuracy