Calendar and Day-Date-Time-Math Calculator - For Your PC
New - Version 1.0.0
- ALL of the functionality of your ScheduleCalc calculator including built-in settings
- No learning curve
- Calculator image can be displayed in three sizes
- Easy to use built-in electronic users guide
ScheduleCalc is the simple and easy-to-use tool for the criminal justice professional or anyone who needs to calculate incarceration, parole or probation time.
The powerful date-math capability calculates sentencing time/release dates and allows you to easily add probationary absconds time, or subtract for time-served and good behavior. You can display and convert time between Years, Months, Weeks and Days.
It includes user-selectable preference settings that allow you to customize the calculator for your specific needs or special situations. Whether you want to use the Stopwatch/Timer function or the Begin, End and Duration keys, you obtain instant results. Further, you can use it for time and date math. Easily and quickly calculate release dates, parole times and more.
- Fast solutions to time and calendar math
- Schedule plan and forecast
- Time/date measurements and conversions
- Built-in stopwatch, timer and alarm
With the ScheduleCalc for Windows, you can have all the power of the ScheduleCalc on your PC. Use it as a handy pop-up program without leaving your scheduling, Excel or other software applications.
The Time and Date Conversion is one of ScheduleCalc's most useful functions. It has the ability to convert between all time and date formats with the touch of two keys.
Ideal for parole and probation case managers, criminal justice professionals, production planners, contract administrators, forecasters, human resource specialists, supervisors and small business owners.
Built-in Functions and Calculations:
- Entry formats include: Hours,Minutes,Seconds; Hour:Minutes:Seconds (H:M:S) AM/PM or Sexagesimal (24-hour) Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Work Days and Work Weeks
- Prorate key for quick prorated time and date calculations
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides time and date formats
- Begin, End and Duration keys for instant time and date math results
- Stopwatch/Timer with count down and count up, split/lap and optional buzzer
- Built-in preference key lets you customize settings
- 10 Memory locations (registers)
Time and Date Math
- Hours per Day
- Hours per week
- Time and Date Math Rules
- Time Values
- Date Values
- Time and Date Conversions
- Split Time Requirements
- Split Times Projected
- Prorated Values
- Prorating a Dollar Amount
- Scheduling Total Time
- Production Fixed Lengths
- Production Spacing
- Beginning, End and Duration
- Scheduling-Multiple Steps
- Duration-Using + Days Function
- Schedule Holidays
- Holiday Values
- Rate Function
Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10 operating system; including Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets