Contact our APPI-Com specialist for a
Vice President, Sales & Business Development
1-800-854-8075 Ext. 6265
Full Duplex, Hands Free Communication for Unlimited Team Members 1.3 Mile Range Excellent Penetration Through Buildings and Confined Spaces
Calculated Industries is a proud Master Distributor of the APPI-Com LR (long range) radio system. The APPI-Com is the first of its kind here in the USA. It is a radio system that sets up its own secure network on a license-free frequency. No base station is required, so you can move where the work is or where your team is. The radios utilize full duplex communication (not a VOX system and not a Push To Talk Walkie Talkie) through a new method of processing voice data and transmission.
APPI-Com LR Radio features:
- Full-Duplex, hands free communication3 people can talk at the very same time; unlimited users can participate in the conversation
- 1.3 Mile / 2KM line of sight range
- Excellent structure penetration through multiple concrete floors in buildings
- Noise canceling microphones and headsets
- Integrated DSP Noise Cancelation in the radios
- IP66 / IP67 (waterproof up to 3-feet for up to 30-minutes)
- Ruggedized structure to handle multiple drops
- Bluetooth enabled (optional)
- Parent Mode = pair with a headset
- Child Mode = pair with a cell phone / satellite phone / Bluetooth Repeater Radio network
- Lone Worker Protection (LPW)
- Encrypted network so other users will not interfere with your critical needs
- Wizzy wig configuration portal software for easy radio setup
For Crane operators and Riggers, Waste Management, Water Treatment, Confined Spaces, Sewer, Utilities, Manufacturing and Construction trades
APPI-Com LR Radios with Bluetooth capability
Built-in Communication Functions
- Full Duplex, hands free - no push to talk
- Unlimited users can be added to your channel.
- 1.3Mile / 2KM line of sight range; penetration within buildings and structures is very good due to our method of sending packets versus long wave signals.
- Bluetooth enabled with Parent and Child configuration; Parent allows you to pair with a headset, Child allows you to pair with your phone/Sat phone/BT Radio for handling incoming calls from remote areas to your group. Excellent for handling repairs on motors or corporate to provide direction on critical decisions. Additionally when paired with a phone, one can video for training purposes and capture ALL communication that is taking place.
- Simultaneous conversations at one time, excellent for jobs that have critical moving components or coordination. No more waiting for a Push To Talk channel to open up or stuck Mic's locking up your important frequency.
- True hands-free communication.
- Noise canceling technology; you can stand next to loud equipment or machinery (e.g., 110db+) and only capture the voice as the headsets and radio use DSP technology for clear voice transmission.
- Microphone sensitivity adjustment - using the VOX function you can lower (e.g. extremely loud environments) or increase (applications where low voice or whispering is needed) the sensitivity of the microphone.
- Lone Worker Protection: if a team member is down, the system will signal for him to move or speak, if he doesn't the system will radio the others on the team that a worker is down.
- Lone Worker Protection Configuration: specify any notification time for user and group (e.g., 30-seconds - notify user to speak, 10-seconds later no response from user - notify group).
- Free bands means no licensing fees to you and no monthly or annual subscription fees -- you own it after you buy it
- 0.5 Watt radio for low power consumption. Don't confuse a 0.5 watt radio with distance as our special frequency wave produces the distance. Some Walkie Talkies use a 5.0 Watt radio but their frequency is inferior to ours, so a larger wattage is needed.
- Military grade Fisher connections for a true plug-and-play radio-to-headset connection; pull the coupler to release the cable from the radio. Ensures that you don't accidently become disconnected.
- OLED display you can see in bright sunlight or nighttime.
- USB recharging cable, also acts as programing cable when configuring the radio
- Rechargeable battery: 1.5 hour recharge time; 8-hour talk time, 7-hour talk time with Bluetooth paired device; option to work in low power mode for extended battery life up to 1-hour more.
- Audible battery signal alert in headset: 20/10/5% indicators as well as a 20-minute timer to shut off and power- down audible, especially helpful when working on a team project.
- Hardwire two radios for areas with thick concrete, ship building steel or ground penetration for connecting disparate teams. Both teams will be able to communicate clearly. Cable options range from 30-feet to 100-feet.
- Orange BS-APC-RUBO01 Rugged shock, dust and moisture-resistant protective case
- User's Guide
- APPI-Com LR radio with embedded bluetooth module BS-APC2-OPTBT
- 2-foot USB charging/configuration cable
- Two-year limited warranty
91mm x 48mm x 15mm
3.0 oz. (86 gm)
OLED Display with multiple segments
Radio & CEM Parameters:
FCC part 15.247
902-928 MHz FHSS
Be the first to review this product!