Click for larger image
FREE SHIPPING, U.S. Ground, 48 cont. states only
Shop with confidence
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe & secure. All our products (except downloadable software) are backed up by a 30-day money-back guarantee.View our shopping policy
Digital 6" Caliper
The AccuMASTER Digital Caliper measures precisely from 0-6". It is accurate to 0.001". It's made of hardened stainless steel and has a display with the largest, easiest to read digits available in a 6" caliper. The AccuMASTER Digital Caliper is IP54 Certified to be resistant to splashing water and dust. It's a great tool for metalworkers, machinists and engineers, mechanics, DIYs, gunsmiths, reloaders, jewelry makers, woodworkers and other precision craftsmen.
You can use the caliper for four kinds of measurements:
- External, e.g., thickness of lumber or external diameter
- Internal, e.g., internal diameter of an object or hole
- Step, e.g., the distance between two steps of a workpiece
- Depth, e.g., the depth of a hole or slot
The AccuMASTER's smooth-gliding jaws and machine-grooved thumb-roll mechanism with position lock allow sure, accurate measurements on a wide variety of projects - including home CNC, milling, 3D printing (filament and parts measuring, calibrating, models/modeling), jewelry making, woodworking, general automotive work (brake rotor thickness, tire tread depth, valve stem width, etc.), general shop work, welding/metal fabrication and reloading (measuring brass, bullets, cases, cartridges). A sturdy, well-designed battery compartment keeps your battery secure so it won’t pop out.
- Four different measurements
- Measures in and converts between decimal inches and millimeters
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Easy-to-read ruler has inches and decimal inches clearly shown in black, millimeters in red
- Auto shut-off prolongs battery life
- Thumb wheel easily moves measuring jaw
- Locking screw lets you hold a measurement
- Two CR2032 batteries
- User's instructions
- Hard protective case
- 2-year limited warranty
Box w/product in case is 10" L x 3.75" W x 1.25" H, 0.75 lb.
Caliper is 9.4" L, 15.25" L fully extended, 0.375 lb.
Be the first to review this product!