Conversions, Trades Math, Applied Math and Trig on your Smartphone or Tablet
- ALL of the functionality of the Tradesman Calc calculator
- Full User's Guide built in as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help
The Tradesman Calc app is specifically designed to be useful in trades requiring technical math, including Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting - virtually any skilled trade requiring applied math skills.
This powerful, easy-to-use app helps tradesmen on the job whenever they need to use or calculate dimensional math, fractions (ruler, proper, improper, and mixed), unit conversions, ratios and proportions, trigonometry/trig and plane geometry (right triangles/angles, circular and polygonal shapes). In addition, the Tradesman Calc app has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The app also has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The Tradesman Calc app is easy-to-teach and easy-to-learn, making it ideal for instructors helping students in career and technical education programs develop and expand their applied and practical math skills.
- Work in Architectural (ruler) fractions (1/4 inch, 1/16 inch, etc.), proper fractions (2/3), mixed number fractions (1 2/3) and improper fractions (5/3)
- Solve dimensional math problems, and convert between U.S. and metric dimensional math units
- Right Triangle Math: Enter and calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
- Trigonometric Functions: Solve angle and side problems using Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
- Circle/Arc: Enter and calculate Area, Circumference, Radius, Diameter, Arc Angle, Arc Length, Chord Length, Arc Height
- Ratios and Proportions: Find x, y values, calculate proportional values
- Hexagon/Polygon: Find Exterior Angle, Interior Angle, Side Length, Outside Diameter, Inside Diameter, Perimeter and Area
- Enter math equations using order of operations
- Work with exponents
|Tradesman Calc for IPhone|
|User: Daniel Ward, Construction Manager of J H Real Estate PArtners & Towne Center Property M from Newport Beach CA|
|This is just like having the Tradesman calculator only better. Now I have 1 less Calculator to carry with me. My IPhone is now a construction calculator!! |