ConcreteCalc Pro App
- ALL of the functionality of your ConcreteCalc Pro calculator
- No learning curve -- just one powerful, easy-to-use app
- Full User's Guide built in as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help
The ConcreteCalc Pro for your smartphone or tablet has all the functionality and ease of use of CI's handheld ConcreteCalc Pro calculator. It helps you reduce material waste, improve design accuracy, prevent re-work and cut estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with fast, accurate solutions for square-ups, loads, area, volume, rebar, drops and stairs. Even finds the number of bags required for small jobs.
Built with the same features and functions and the same core engine that powers the industry-standard handheld ConcreteCalc Pro from Calculated Industries.
Need to quickly and accurately solve a concrete problem for a job? Do it on your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere instantly.
Ideal for Concrete, Masonry and Paving Professionals
- Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
- Easily calculate areas, volumes and weight per volume, truck loads
- Rebar quantity solutions
- Instant square-up and drop for perfect layouts
- Built-in help - just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
Built-in Area and Volume Solutions
- Metric (m, cm, mm)
- Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
- D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Dedicated Functions and Keys Help You Solve
- Length, Width, Height (Depth) keys
- Square and Cubic formats
- Column/Cone Area and Volume
- Instant Weight per Volume
- Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
- Instant Square-up and Drop
- Complete Stair calculations:
- Incline Angle
- Total Linear Feet
- Calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes
- Store Rebar Sizes
- On-center Spacing
- Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
- Calculate number of bags for small jobs.
- Equal Sided Polygons
- Board Feet of lumber for forms
- Entry Editing Backspace Key - with a swipe of a finger
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
- Paperless Tape
- 4 Memories
- User-Definable Preferences
|User: A Google User, on a Huawei IDEOS v 1.0.0 from Google Play Reviews|
|Awesome Very useful, only calculator I've seen that you don't need a degree to figure rebar. I give it TEN stars!!!|