Material Estimator App
- ALL of the functionality of your Material Estimator calculator
- No learning curve -- just one powerful, easy-to-use app
- Full User's Guide built in as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help
The Material Estimator App will help you save time and money on any building project. Quickly and easily calculate material quantities, costs and allowances. Work in and convert between feet, inches, fractions, yards and metric. Store coverage areas and spacing to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects. The Material Estimator app is a dimensional calculator for all your linear, square area or cubic volume calculation needs -- and includes a full User's Guide built in as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Answers the questions you ask on the job every day: How many do I need? How much will it cost? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your smartphone or tablet, tap on the Material Estimator icon, and you'll have your answer in seconds.
Ideal for contractors, trades people estimating professionals and advanced DIYers who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
- Built-in help - just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
- Built-in answers for materials and spacing
- Get exactly what you need with built-in function keys and cost and percent functions
- Save time and money by eliminating estimating errors
- Convert between all standard building math dimensions
- Built-in functions help you find instant solutions for:
- Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling
- Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing
- Concrete, Blocks and Bricks
Dedicated Functions for:
- Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters - including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
- Brick - Calculate number of standard 8-inch Bricks for both face and paver applications
- Concrete - Number of 40, 60, 80 lb bags
- Block - Calculate the number of standard 128 square inch blocks with 1/2" mortar
- Studs - Calculate number of studs, store On-center for studs
- Flooring - Calculate length required (of 6', 12', 13', and 15' wide rolls) number of sheets (sizes 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12), for drywall and paneling
- Cost - Calculate total material cost based on Stored Unit Cost and entered or calculated material quantity
- Gravel - Calculate tons of gravel required based on entered volume and stored Weight per Volume
- Deck - Calculate number of Boards. Board Width or Board On-center can be stored for deck and fence calculations
- Fence - Calculate number of boards, pickets, rails and posts on-center
- Paint - Calculate volume of paint, based on entered areas and stored Paint Coverage per gallon
- Tile - Calculate number of Tiles based on area and user-stored Grout Width
- Custom Tile - Calculates number of tiles based on stored Tile Size in square inches
|User: Scott W. from Mpls, Mn |
|I have used the stand alone materials calc for years before, infer grating this with my iPad and iPhone instead of lugging yet another piece to the site or planning room is a no brainer. Is all the functions of the stand alone within the easy of your job site phone|