Click for larger image
Shop with confidence
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe & secure. All our products (except downloadable software) are backed up by a 30-day money-back guarantee.View our shopping policy
Advanced Machining Math Calculator with Materials - For Your PC
| New - Version 1.0.0|
- ALL of the functionality of your Machinist Calc Pro 2 calculator including built-in material and tool settings
- No learning curve
- Calculator image can be displayed in three sizes
- Easy to use built-in electronic users guide
- Hot keys for frequently used options
- Full version comes with 2 licenses - for the shop and home
With the Machinist Calc® Pro 2 for Windows, you can have all the power of the Machinist Calc Pro 2 on your PC. Use it as a handy pop-up program without leaving your estimating, scheduling, Excel or other machining software applications.
Includes materials and tool settings combined with depth of cut (DOC), width of cut (WOC) and length of cut (LOC) to solve all your speed and feed calculations for face, end or slot milling plus turning, drilling and boring. It also gives you step-saving drill and thread chart look-ups, right triangle solutions, bolt-circle patterns and much more.
Ideal for machining pros and shop owners who want to increase productivity and profits in the design, layout and set-up stages of production and reduce wear and tear on costly cutting tools.
Built-in Functions and Calculations:
Thread Classification Tables
- New - Machining-specific keys to enter or calculate Surface Feet per Minute (SFM), Inches per Tooth (IPT), Inches per Minute (IPM), Inches per Revolution (IPR), # of Teeth, Depth of Cut (DOC), Width of Cut (WOC) and Length of Cut (LOC)
- New - Materials - Choose from 20 popular Materials
- New - Processes - Face Milling, End Milling, Slot Milling, Turning, Boring, Drilling
- New - Tools - High Speed, Carbide and High Performance
- Speeds and Feeds - calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load, number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning adjustment factor
- Built-in Drill and Thread Size Tables save time and steps (Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and ANSI/ASME B1.13M-2005)
- Enter Numeric, Fractional, Metric Thread Sizes and Drill Sizes - and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes plus pitch, major and minor diameters
- Right Triangle Math - plus trigonometric functions
- Drill Points - enter the cutting angle and drill size to calculate the drill point cut depth
- Bolt Pattern Layouts - enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
- 3-Wire Measure - enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
- Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
- External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
- Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
- External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
- Decimal Inches/mils
- m, mm, cm
- Area, Volume and Weight
- Works as a Standard Calculator
Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10 operating system; including Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets
Media: this is a downloadable product only; no CD will be sent.
Registration activation codes will be sent in confirmation email.
Be the first to review this product!