Click for larger image
The ProjectCalc® Plus MX Metric calculator will help you design, apply, install and finish your improvements with precision and confidence. It was designed specifically for Do-It-Yourselfers who use Metric measurements.
Its functions provide professional results on your building and home improvement projects. Store user defined materials and sizes in the Memory. Provide instant calculation for Bulk Bags, BTUs, Flooring and Custom Tile.
Get exactly what you need for virtually any project. Prevent estimating errors on material requirements to save time and money.
It helps you:
- Work in Centimeters and Meters - including Square and Cubic formats
- Convert between all standard building math dimensions
- Solve square-up diagonals for truer construction
- Calculate board feet
- Works as a standard math calculator with +, -, +/-, ×, ÷, %, π, 1/x, x2, and √
For: Do-It-Yourselfers, Woodworkers, Hobbyists, Designers, Decorators and Landscapers.
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Work in Centimeters and Meters - including square and cubic formats.
- Convert between all standard building math dimensions.
- Square-ups--Easily solves right triangle problems. Finds the diagonal, so you can "square up" to make sure an area is perfectly square (e.g., for pouring concrete pads).
- BTU function can convert BTU value to Kilowatt Hours for electric radiators and gas fires. Also calculates BTUs required to heat an entered volume.
- Works as a standard Math calculator with +, -, +/-, ×, ÷, %, π, 1/x, x2, and √
- Memory and Auto Shut-Off.
Metric Default Values
The ProjectCalc® Plus MX has metric-based default values for a wide range of projects. All default values can be changed by the user:
- Paint: 10 sq. meters per litre
- Wallpaper: 5.226 meters per roll (based on 520 mm x 10.05 m)
- Tiles: 100 mm and will calculate number of tiles for an entered area with 8 additional tile sizes ranging from 50 mm to 500 mm
- Bricks: standard brick size is 0.013975 sq. meters (based on 215 mm x 65 mm); standard paver brick is 0.02 sq. meters (based on 200 mm x 100 mm)
- 8 x 4 Sheets: Default is 2.9768 sq. meters (based on 2440 mm x 1220 mm); additional sheet sizes are 8 x 2 (2440 x 607 mm), 6 x 2 (1819 mm x 607 mm), and 4 x 2 (1220 mm x 607 mm)
- One Long-Life (CR1620) Battery
- Easy-to-follow User's Guide
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty.
74 x 121 x 10 mm (2.9 x 4.75 x 0.4")
Product in package
197 x 152 x 25 mm (11.25 x 6.00 x 1.00")
Product only with battery
91 g (3.2 oz.)
Product in package
160 g (5.6 oz.)
1 CR1620 lithium battery (included)
Approx. 575 hours usage
30 keys; plastic keys
360-degree flip-over, hinged, hard case.
0-55 deg. C (32-130 deg. F)
11 digits (7 normal, 4 fractions)
16 mm x 57 mm (625" x 2.25")
|User: Carroll of Palanisami from Minneapolis|
|Great little tool svaes my mind when I am overloaded. |
|User: Eric of Jaric's Int'l from Jamaica|
|Very handy. The size is perfect. It fits into my pocket. Very excellent. Perfect|
|User: Erik Mendoza of CEDINSA from Puebla Mexico|
|Our company located in México, with a lot of proyects for US customers, had found in this calculator, an excellent tool to manage imperial and metric units convertions.|
|User: Steve from Philadelphia, PA|
|The cover should slide on and off like a typical calculator. When the cover is open, it swings freely which gets in the way. The functions work great, operates perfectly.|
|this product is great|
|User: Sue from Indiana|
|this product is easy to use.|
|User: oscar camacho of Titoco from boqueron , PR|
|muy buena maquina,la compre para replantear unos apartamento,que las medidas estaban en pies y pulgadas y las converti en metros.|
|User: Big Mike from Okmulgee, Oklahoma|
|I wish I had knew about this sooner this thing is awesome|
|Saved T&M while building|
|User: Jason Hufnagel from Pittsburgh, PA|
|This product was invaluable as far as saving money on product waste & making quick calculations from the start (gravel) of building my own home to the completion (tile & grout).|