Click for larger image
FREE SHIPPING, U.S. Ground, 48 cont. states only
Shipping Cost 3-Day: $10
Shop with confidence
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe & secure. All our products (except downloadable software) are backed up by a 30-day money-back guarantee.View our shopping policy
For Do-It-Yourselfers, Woodworkers,
Hobbyists, and Decorators.
The Home ProjectCalc will help you design, apply, install and finish your home improvement projects with precision and confidence.
Get exactly what you need for your projects with instant calculations for Paint and Wallpaper, Tile and Concrete.
Save time and money on material requirements. Reduce calculation errors and make fewer trips to the home improvement store.
It helps you:
- Calculate material costs for paint, wallpaper, concrete and tile
- Enter measurements just as you say it in feet, inches, fractions, decimal fractions, yards and meters.
- Convert between all standard math dimensions
- Works as a standard math calculator with +, -, +/-, x, ÷, %, π, X2, and √.
- Dedicated functions help you quickly estimate material amounts and calculate costs for Paint, Wallpaper, Concrete and Tile
- Solve "Reverse" Calculations
e.g., How many square feet will five gallons of paint cover?
- Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Decimal fractions, Yards and Meters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Convert between all standard math dimensions.
- One Long-Life (CR1620) Battery
- Easy-to-follow User's Guide
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty.
2.9 x 4.75 x 0.4" (74 x 121 x 10 mm)
(product only with battery) 3.2 oz. (91 g)
CR1620 lithium battery (included)
LCD segment; 11 digits (7 normal, 4 fractions) with annunciator-legends
LCD Display Dimensions:
6.25" x 2.25" (16mm x 57 mm)
12 Digit Internal Accuracy
|User: Jim Fox|
|As an Engineer & Computer Pro, I just learned to use an 8513 ProjectCalc bought a decade ago. WOW ... You guys done a hell of a great job solving a miserable task. (I tried to program something like this years ago -- I know the issues).|
|Pays for itself|
|User: Angelo R, Handy man from Big Lake, TX|
|I am not a fraction and math guru, but this calculator saved my jobs.|
|User: newton rials from grady al.|